· CIMC Skeleton Semi Trailer
CIMC Skeleton Semi Trailer also called Skeleton container trailer trucks are specially designed for the transportation of various containers such as 20 feet, 40 feet, 45 feet, etc. CIMC Skeleton Semi Trailer length according to customer transport request to design. Good design scheme, reasonable structure, reliable operation, beautiful appearance, and exert the great potential of the whole vehicle. CIMC Skeleton Semi Trailer provide diversified choices of products can meet the individual needs of customers.
According to customer needs, we can produce gooseneck skeleton semi trailer , flat skeleton semi trailer , low flat skeleton semi trailer and other structures. The whole vehicle manufacturing is guaranteed by tooling, with stable quality and reliable performance. CIMC Skeleton Chassis Semi Trailer The steel comes from large domestic steel mills; the main purchased parts are selected from well-known domestic brands with reliable quality. Shot peening the whole vehicle to eliminate welding stress. The paint is selected from well-known brand products, pre-sprayed with anti-rust primer to ensure that the vehicle paint system has good anti-corrosion and anti-rust performance.
||JOST 28T lifting capacity linkage landing gear
||2.00 or 3.5 inch bolt-in king pin
||Mechanical suspension, thickness suspension
||90mm(W)*16mm(T)*10 Layer, reinforce leaf spring
||One standard tool box
|Spare tire rack
CIMC Skeleton Container Semi Trailer: a semi trailer special design to transport 20ft and 40ft contianer , we also can according to your request design 45ft container transport skeleton trailer and other special design length skeleton chassis semi trailer.
Mainly used in logistics systems supporting ships, ports, routes, highways, transfer stations, bridges, tunnels, and multimodal transport.
1. CIMC Skeleton Container Semi Trailer Specially used for the transportation of various containers. It can be used repeatedly for a long time and has sufficient strength.
2. CIMC Container Chassis Semi Trailer Using containers to transfer goods can be directly loaded in the consignor’s warehouse and transported to the consignee’s warehouse for unloading. There is no need to take the goods out of the container for reloading when changing vehicles or ships midway.
3. CIMC 40ft Container Chassis Semi Trailer It can be quickly loaded and unloaded, and it can be directly and conveniently changed from one kind of transportation to another.
4. CIMC Chassis Semi Trailer It is convenient to fill and unload the goods to meet the individual needs of customers.
If you are interested in skeleton semi trailer , welcome to ask more information